Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Working at a dunks in Middleboro, MA

Dropped off some free boxes with a customer in Bridgewater, MA (bridgewater movers) this morning on my way to a consult in West Bridgewater, MA (west bridgewater, ma movers).


Casey Movers - Matthew Overstreet laptop at Dunks
Matthew Overstreet setting up a satellite Casey Movers office at Dunks in Middleboro, MA.

We'll be moving an eighteen wheeler worth of household goods from West Bridgewater to Plymouth, MA (plymouth movers) around the end of May. Awaiting confirmation.


Got an emergency call from Danielle afterwards regarding a woman in Lakeville, MA (lakeville, ma movers) with a last minute move in just a couple of weeks and she cannot wait. She can't meet until about 3:00pm so I'm waiting in the area working from a Dunks today (it's 12:23pm as I write this).

Casey Movers, Matthew Overstreet delivering boxes
Matthew Overstreet of Casey Movers on 4/9/14 on his way to drop off some free boxes for a client in Attleboro, MA (attleboro movers)
UPDATE (4:36PM): So, I just got back from Lakeville, MA (lakeville movers). I assessed her home and took care of reservations for her. I'm glad I could be of some help, this woman was very stressed out. But, there isn't too much to be stressed about... it's a large 3 bedroom home which is probably more comparable to a 4 bedroom home but she's got a giant dumpster and getting rid of half the stuff. I'm sure it is stressful not having a definite place to go, but we're going to hold her goods until she finds a place. I'll be dropping off tons of free boxes for her within the next week.

Either way, I think we were able to ease her mind a bit. Now, she just needs to find a place to move to as she's required to be out of her home by the 30th of this month. Her daughter discovered that she just got a brand new iPhone (I know I'm a blackberry guy) while I was there and was very excited. So, between the iPhone and the burden of the move being eased, it was just an overall great experience for everyone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment