Monday, April 14, 2014

This latest reference sheet makes me really happy :)

I had a pretty good day coming back to work after a nice weekend full of fun activities such as golf and running.

I drove up to Waltham (waltham movers) for a consultation, dropped off some free boxes in Billerica, MA (billerica movers) and then over to Norwell (norwell movers) for a consultation. A little bit slower today because most of the rush for the end of the month is over. A lot of folks are just starting to get their quotes in for May.

However, this really made my day when I saw this come through to my email...


Image of Roberta with Casey Movers, Hull Movers
Matt C and Tim with Roberta from Hull, MA. Casey Movers, 4/14/14


I actually met with Roberta a couple of times in Hull, MA (hull movers) leading up to this move. The first time I saw her she was just getting some basic pricing done out. The second time, I was actually quite surprised to see her again on my route, but she had a few changes and just wanted to lock down the contract as she had just found her "forever home." It was a true delight working with Roberta and I'm glad to see she had such a wonderful experience with Casey Movers.

Favorite things about last week:

Image of Fiona and vase from Casey Movers customer
Last week I surprised Fiona with some flowers in a vase I got from a Casey Movers customer. Again, "thank you, Evelyn" :)
Casey Movers Sales Manager Matthew Overstreet
Casey Movers: Matthew Overstreet, Sales Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment