Monday, April 7, 2014

Plymouth, MA to Plymouth, MA Move May-June 2014

Welcoming some new customers to Casey Movers... this past Friday I met with a nice couple who happen to live right down the street from my parents.

Their move date is to be determined, end of May or beginning of June, but we'll be doing a small shipment of household goods from one location in Plymouth, MA (plymouth movers) to another location in Plymouth, MA (plymouth, ma movers).


Had some plans with my cousin Joe down at the Plymouth Waterfront (we ended up getting some dinner at Cabby Shack and then went for a couple drinks at Nix's) after work. So, after I got ready I dropped a full supply of boxes, pack paper (industrial pack shall we say... we use these large bundles for our own pack services) and some tape.

Just on a more personal note... did a little shopping in Hanover, MA yesterday (Sunday)... got an Easter dress for my daughter, Fiona... isn't she beautiful?

Fiona Overstreet, Age 8

No comments:

Post a Comment